1. We anticipate our services to be available 99.99% of the time.
2. A service disruption occurs when your server is completely offline for more than 15 minutes due to a fault in our networking or power infrastructure.
3. Disruptions caused by the hardware or software of the server itself is not covered by this SLA.
4. Disruptions caused by planned or unplanned maintenance are not covered by this SLA.
5. Disruptions caused as a result of actions taken by our abuse/security department are not covered under this SLA.
6. In the event that there is an unplanned service disruption, you may open a support ticket and request an account credit to be issued for the prorated amount for the time of the disruption. For example: If you pay $60 per month for your server and it is unavailable for 1 day (during a 30 day month) due to an unplanned outage, you can request a account credit for $2. Account credit as reviewed by our billing staff first.
1. You are responsible for any abusive traffic coming from or going to your server whether or not it was knowingly or directly caused by you. You are responsible for all your users and/or customers actions while using our service.
2. We do not participate in any government mass collection of data. If this provision disappears you will know we have been involuntarily compelled to take part in such a program.
3. Attack traffic that disrupts any portion of our network (incoming or outgoing) will be blocked until the customer is able to work with security personnel to resolve the issue.
4. Pornography and sex-related merchandising are permitted provided it is legal in the city of Kansas City, the state of Missouri and the country of the United States of America. This includes sites that may infer sexual content, or links to pornography elsewhere. Nude “art” is permitted.
5. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
6. IRC websites and IRC servers are not allowed.
7. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
8. You may not upload ROMs and Emulators.
9. You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including , exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group.
10. Mass email marketing servers and Unsolicited bulk e-mail (UCE) are prohibited.
11. Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference our company in any unsolicited email that you send.
12. Anyone caught SPAMMING or violating our Acceptable Use Policy may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
13. You must contact us prior to installing a CDN within our infrastructure. “Shared Resource” CDN’s are strictly prohibited.
14. You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America. Violations of this provision may result in us making your information and information about your service and it’s use available to law enforcement with or without your consent or knowledge.
15. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be borne solely by you as the account holder.
16. In no event will our company be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Immortal Network services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
17. We are not liable for any damage or loss of data due to insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth or acts of God. This includes colocation, dedicated servers and web hosting.
18. It’s the customer of Immortal Network responsibility to manage their own data. All services provided by Immortal Network are Unmanaged and aren’t backed up for the customers. By agreeing to these terms, the customer is agreeing that they will manage their own data and backups and that Immortal Network isn’t responsible or liable for their data. In the event that data is lost or damaged due to customer error, insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth, hardware failure, network failure, technician error, or any act of god, Immortal Network will not be liable for the loss. This includes Dedicated Servers, Colocation and Web Hosting.
19. We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning, notice, or refund if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.
1. To cancel a service you must stop all recurring payments via PayPal and send an email or message via the website that lets us know to cancel the service and payment.
2. ImmortalNetwork cannot be held responsible for unintended recurring payments and clients should regularly check PayPal or bank account to confirm they know about the payment.
1. Services are eligible for refunds within 5 Days of the Payment for the service excluding any upgrades whether they would be updated to the current service or given as another service, any match prices, any discounts off of regular products which includes but is not limited to a discount on a matched price, and domains.
2. Refunds will not be given without a viable reason. A refund will not get issued based on bad performance, including hardware, and network speeds.
1. All support and queries should be sent via immortalnetwork.com support section. If you send a request elsewhere that is not our website, then ImmortalNetwork cannot be held responsible for a non-proper answer.
1. ImmortalNetwork, under no circumstances, shall be held liable for any data loss, disruption of information, or distribution of information including but not limited to that of unauthorized access to our server systems or any other loss of data.
2. ImmortalNetwork shall not be held liable for any disruption, delay, or disconnection of services for any period of time.
3. ImmortalNetwork is not responsible for any actions taking place in or on our or your(s) Minecraft or other type of servers themselves. The sole role of ImmortalNetwork is to provide server connectivity.
1. All payments must be made on time. Failure to do so will result in product cancellation.
2. Failure to pay on time will result in immediate cancellation without notice.
2. All billing information (address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, card details etc.) is to be kept up to date by the client.
1. If your server is using software that is able to bypass limits given to your server such as RAM or Slots then your server is subject to termination without a refund.
1. ImmortalNetwork cannot guarantee that promotions and/or discounts will be available all the time.
1. We reserve the right to terminate your service if any of these terms are breached or any other reason that would result in a termination.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your service immediately if any local, provincial, municipal, federal, state wide, national, juridical, or international laws are broken and/or conflict with the processes that you are running and/or doing on our services that we provide you with.
1. ImmortalNetwork reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service or any of our Service Agreements, with or without the clients notice.